NAGATA Wheelchair Scales with Handrail
Wheelchair scales with handrail
Robust handrails allow weighing wheelchair bound patients, patients standing with a walker, and patients sitting on a stationary chair. Durable, large 76 x 80cm platform has a low angle and integrated ramps for easy-on, easy-off access. The scale can be quickly folded to reduce storage space. Optional expanding ramp makes it easy to access the scale with a wheelchair.
Feature & Function:
• High capacity of 300kg.
• Easy to read LCD 1' high display.
• Compact cast iron base allows 200% overload protection.
• Tare function to subtract the weight of client's belongings, etc….
• Accurately measure the client's weight data automatically, without touching any keys.
• The 'Hold' key improves weighing accuracy for unsteady or shaking clients.
• 'Recall' key improves record keeping, by displaying the client data after they have stepped off the weighing platform.
• BMI(Body Mass Index) function.
• Adjustable angle indicator.
• Power saving Auto-off feature at 3,5, or 10 minutes.
Inquiry - NAGATA Wheelchair Scales BW5156M