Clinical Chair Weighing Scale BW3137
This durably constructed chair scale provides ease of use and security for small children, ambulatory elderly, frail, and handicapped patients. Lift away armrests hold securely when parked in the retracted position, and foldable footrests allow easy access. The convenient push handles and 4'' wheels create effortless movement. And the lockable rear wheels ensure patient security, and weighing accuracy. Scale features a large, hygienic ABS seat. The rugged tubular steel frame with powder coating maintains its shine, and cleans up easily.
* Tare function to subtract the weight of the client’s belongings.
* Measure accurately the client’s weight data automatically, without touching any keys.
* The “Hold” key improves weighing accuracy for unsteady or shaking clients.
* “Recall” key improves record keeping, by displaying the client data after they have stepped off the weighing platform.
* BMI (Body Mass Index) function
* Backlight display
* RS232 interface
Capacity 200kg x 0.1kg
Seat size 480x500mm ( W x D )
Product size 665x840x940mm ( W x D x H )
Display: 1” high LCD
Power Supply: AC adaptor and rechargeable battery
Inquiry - Nagata Chair Scale BW3137